Digest version and S.E. Regional

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Digest version and S.E. Regional
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 12:54:17 -0500
Hi All,
      I was wondering if anyone else on the digest version has
occasional problems with a post locking up their mailer (I'm
using Eudora)?  It happens to me off and on, but it happened
again this morning for the first time in a while.  I don't know
if its related to the size of the digest that day or what.
       While I'm here, I'd like to congratulate the North Florida
folks for a great time at the VTR S.E. Regional; I had a blast
and I really enjoyed meeting lots of folks that I "knew" from the
list.  You've raised the bar for our meet in Richmond next summer!

thanks,

John Lye

'59 TR-3A, '62 TR-4, '70 GT-6+
email: rjl6n@virginia.edu