Re: VTR SE 2000?

To: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR SE 2000?
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:51:10 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I also had a TRrific time at the SE Regional. Congratulations are in
order for the Jacksonville club. At the end of the banquet is has been
traditional for representatives from the 5 Florida clubs to get together
and beat each other up about who is going to hold the event the following
year.

We heard a rumor that the Central Florida club is planning on holding the
VTR SE Regional for 2000, but I have not heard this from any member of
the Central Florida club. Can any CFTC member confirm or deny this rumor.
If they are not going to host the regional next year, who is????

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag