Re: Re: Spit transverse leaf sag - coil over boosters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Spit transverse leaf sag - coil over boosters
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:22:09 -0500

On the GT-6 at least ones with the Rotoflex rear axles) the upper shock mount is
to the body on the inside surface of the wheel well.  The frame shock attachment
points are still there but unused, due to a lack of clearance between the
Rotoflex couplings and the shock (if the upper frame mount is used).

...Actually the Spitfire and the GT6 share the same frames... so the shock mount
setups are the same.

Jim