Re: 6 cyl performance parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Subject: Re: 6 cyl performance parts
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:08:00 +0100
Date sent:              Sat, 30 Oct 1999 07:39:43 +1000
From:                   "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
To:                     triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject:                6 cyl performance parts
Send reply to:          "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>

greetings all, can anyone help with information on who might have and/or
manufacture
roller rockers and billet cams for triumph. I know Triumph Tiune in UK (Moss)
do a
roller rocker but I've seen several of these fall to pieces in race use and so
am
chasing an alternative brand. I haven't seen  a steel billet cam for these in
years, but
I live in hope there are some lurking about somewhere.
Any clues appreciated??

Thanks Terry O'Beirne
TR5 GT6 racer etc etc
Hello Terry
For performance parts in the triumph field check with the following addresses
in U.K.
Revington TR. : revingtontr@compuserve.com
Cambridge Motorsport : sales@cambridgemotorsport.com

They are both active in rally and racing in U.K like TR Register
Sprint/Hillclimb and Race Championship.
I have spent a week at Revington in U.K. to fit an electronic
injection/ignition to my TR6  and they stand in for every part they
sell. You might remember Neil from his participation in the
Tasmania rally with 6VC.
Regards
Jean R / Europe
70 TR6 PI