WTB: GT6 shift knob

To: Triumphcars <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTB: GT6 shift knob
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:00:43 -0500
Hi all,

I'd like to replace the shift knob on my GT6.  The one in the car now
has that lame BL "pinwheel" logo on top, and I want one like my first
GT6 had 25 years ago.  It was wrapped in a sewn vinyl (or leather? hah!)
cover, black, and had a plastic Triumph book (or whatever that thing is)
on top.

So if you've got one of these in nice shape lying around, give me a blast
offlist, OK?

tia!
--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.          quantum mechanics