Re: Voltage stabilizer and gauges.

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage stabilizer and gauges.
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 22:39:57 -0800
Great explanation!
I've always wondered how the stabilizer worked. Is the stabilizer strickly for
guage voltage regulation? Mine is mounted on top of the speedometer(74 TR6). I
assume is regulates only the guage circuitry? I assume the dash lighting is
independent(having a reostat dimmer inline)? This of course is my only
complaint - Dim dash lights. I might just bypass the inline dimmer as its
maximum setting is way too dim. That aside, thanks for the stabilizer
explanation. Hhehee, of course group stabilization is another phenomena.
;-)