TR4 Brake Restrictor valve

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Brake Restrictor valve
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 4 Nov 99 07:53:36 MST
Hey List,

Finally got the all the hydraulics hooked up.  Found that the brake restrictor
valve was leaking at the connection to the 5 way union.  Just loose, but upon
removal and inspection, found that it was missing much of the internal parts.
Does anyone have a spare?  I don't care about the external condition, just
need the springs, valve, disc... from the inside.

Good news from the clutch.  Everything looks good there.  As soon as I get the
car off the jack stands I can start the engine and test it.

Paul Brandsema
61 TR4  CT133