Non LBC Humor-ish

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LBC Humor-ish
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 10:48:05 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I ordered some lead-acid "gel cell" batteries a few weeks ago. As the
popular media seems to indicate, everyone at MIT carries batteries
around. There may be some truth to that.

Anyway, I open the box with these 4 ea. 6 volt gel cells, and each is
wrapped in platic bubble pack and red tape. The red tape has written on it:

Parts Enclosed
DO NOT THROW!

Okay.

It seemed funny at the time.
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |