Center Support recovering for TR4a

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Center Support recovering for TR4a
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 11:08:05 EST
Hello List!

Recently we purchased a center support recovering kit from "Vicky Brit" and I
have to say it didnt even fit right.  After a couple of days of manipulation,
we have just about given up on the kit looking acceptable.

The area around the shift boot just  looks aweful.  The formed plastic just
does not fit like it should.  I can get it to lay down but the circular area
where the boot attaches to the tunnel is bad... real bad..

Does anyone have a suggestion for  a better recovering kit or other options??

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.
Greensboro, NC