Re: GT6 heater gauge ?

To: "Sampson, Neil" <Neil.Sampson@sbs.siemens.co.uk>
Subject: Re: GT6 heater gauge ?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 09:38:30 -0700
Cc: "'triumph-list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Neil,
Perhaps the thermostat was temporarily stuck and suddenly opened thus
allowing the rapid cooling down that you observed.  If there was the
"gunk" in the radiator as you say, you may have dislodged some of it
during the installation and caused the thermostat to stick closed.

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer