Re: Online parts suppliers (relevant to US listers only)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Online parts suppliers (relevant to US listers only)
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 13:27:54 -0500
Tony Gordon wrote:  [heavy snippage]

> The following addresses should get you to a few of tbe suppliers:
>
> http://www.cskauto.com/ (has a lot of small TR6 parts at good prices)

These guys are listing GT6 oil filters at $4.59 for the Beck Arnley
041-8897.  (I've never heard of them, I usually buy Wix or Delco but
not for the GT6 as it hasn't been converted to spin-on.)

Is Beck Arnley any good, and is it the original cartridge type?

tia!
--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.          quantum mechanics