Re: undercoating gun

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: undercoating gun
From: "Ian Viles" <ianviles@derbysmoths.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:35:39 -0000
I use a 'basic' Binks Bullows spray gun for both waxoyle and dinitrol. The
gun has a pressure cup (not syphon). This enables thick material to be
delivered at a relatively low psi (50). I have also made mild steel/brass
nozzle extensions to get material into box sections.
Ian Viles (Derbyshire, UK)
73 TR6

I am looking for an undercoating gun to put the Waxoyl on my car this
winter.  I saw Eastwood has one that looks good. It has a couple wands and 3
different spray nozzles for about $45.  JC Whitney also has what appears to
be the same gun for a couple dollars less.  Does anyone have experience with
this gun, or is there something else available?  I've checked Sears and the
local parts stores and could not find one.