Hi mom, I'm home

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi mom, I'm home
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 99 16:31:58 -0800
Just a short off topic note to let people know that after a fourish month
absense i have resubscribed to the Triumph list.

To those of you who don't know me, I own a TR3A, was one of the first
members of the original British car list back in '87 and the Triumph list
then it was first formed.

I have a personal web site with a bunch of TR stuff:

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

Take care!

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.