Recent web site updates

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Recent web site updates
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 99 16:43:42 -0800
I have been busy working on the TR part of my web site lately.

New additions include:

- Additional pictures in the story of my TR3A rebuild

- diagram I made of my bulkhead telling what went where in all those
holes.  This comes in real handy when reassembling a stripped TR3A.

- Pictures of TR2 & 3 details.  Things like the dealer optional PYE
radio, the original tail lamp lens, and windscreen washer pumps.

- I wrote a page on TR2 through 3B tools with some pictures of different
people's tool rolls.

- I have been capturing some messages off the net that I have been
calling net nuggets.  These include information that probably doesn't
appear in anyone's TR book.  There is some good stuff here for engine
rebuilders who want to go fast.

- I added some information about a special run of heads made for the
Triumph competition dept to my web page describing the different versions
of TR2 - 4A heads.

- There are a couple more items added to my FAQ section.

Please drop by.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

Take care

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.