exhaust

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: exhaust
From: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:44:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I appreciate the replies, but I think I wasn't completely clear.  I just
acquired a '71 TR6 (had one when I was 22 but got married and had three kids
so the car had to go.  Now I'm 52 and the kids are gone so its time to play
again).  Anyway the exhaust is in need of replacement so I decided on a
stainless steel exhaust system from TRF.  I figured while I was at it, I
would go all the way and also get their matching stainless steel headers.
Of course they offer two models, '71 and earlier as well as the '72 and up.
Since the cost is pretty much the same, I wondered if the newer system would
fit and if it would give the car a little extra power?  Since I'm not even a
little bit of a mechanic, I thought I'd check with you all for opinions.

John Simmons
Berkeley Springs, WV
'71 TR6