Auto related joke

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto related joke
From: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:30:56 -0600

-=-=-=-=-=-

Morris was removing some engine valves from a car on the lift when

he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Michael DeBakey, who was

standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager.

Morris, somewhat of a loud mouth, shouted across the garage, "Hey

DeBakey . . . .  Is dat you ? Come over here a minute." The famous

surgeon,

a bit surprised, walked over to where Morris was working on a car.

Morris in a loud voice, all could hear, said argumentatively, "So Mr.

fancy doctor, look at this work. I also take valves out, grind 'em,

put in new parts, and when I finish this baby will purr like a

kitten. So how come you get the big bucks, when you and me are doing

basically the same work?"

DeBakey, very embarrassed, walked away, and said softly, to

Morris,..."Try doing your work with the engine running."</fontfamily>

          NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:    borgstede@umsl.edu

Brian Borgstede                 I

Telecommunications Engineer,                 I  '68 Triumph

University of Missouri, St. Louis       I

Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250

Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I       (or 2 or more)

Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I