RE: machinery handbood

To: <toad@storm.ca>
Subject: RE: machinery handbood
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:07:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Brethren
>Christmas is coming and I need help.
>Has anyone got a Machinery Handbook for sale.
>Believe it or not the Daughter has expressed an interest for an older
>copy of the Handbook.  She is in University of Waterloo and is pursuing
>graduate studies in Engineering and feels this reference book would be
>an excellent addition to her library.

Toad,

Although I can't help you here, I do recall a friend who had his dads old
copy.  This was 20 years ago, on my first engineering job, and his dad's
vintage copy (very old) didn't even cover airplanes, but it sure had a neat
section on steam locomotives.

Good luck finding one,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A