CORRECTION FW: Triumph-A-Month Calendar Deadline Approaching!

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: CORRECTION FW: Triumph-A-Month Calendar Deadline Approaching!
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:17:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "NJTA-Haines, Atwell" <carbuff@nac.net>
*** Correction ***

I stated that all Triumph models 1800 through wedges are represented.  This
is NOT true.  Although I cannot say for sure, as I am not sure exactly which
photo's will be included, MOST of the models will be represented.  I suspect
the Herald and GT6 will not be shown.  I don't recall seeing any pictures of
them submitted.  The intent was to show as many models as possible, based on
the submissions for the NJTA photo contest.

Sorry for any confusion or difficulties I may have caused with my earlier
post.

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ

***************************************

Scions,

One final heads-up on the rapidly approaching New Jersey Triumph
Association's Calendar order date deadline.  I was at the Board meeting when
the photo contest pictures, the basis of the calendar photos, were chosen.
The cars range from a Triumph 2000 up through the wedges, with all models to
be represented.  There will be a large 8 1/2 x 11 color photo (approx.) each
month, sometimes with smaller picture(s) inset into the 8 1/2 x 11 calendar
page opposing it, providing a full 11 x 17 calendar face.

Ordering info follows,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando