Re: TR-4 bodywork

To: "philip bernard" <pbernard@whoi.edu>, "Triumphs,Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-4 bodywork
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:57:54 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Re your enquiry about a battery tray repair panel.

 After doing mine the hard way fabricating, welding and leading I found that
TR Bitz of Warrington UK have commissioned a short run of a repair panel for
the TR4/5/6. Once welded in place. It is as original I have seen one first
hand it is superb I only wish I had known about it before.

It retails at about £35 ($60ish). They also carry the usual range of new
parts for all TRs and have a vast range of secondhand parts. I have used
them and found that they are cheaper than Moss, Rimmers etc. Great to deal
with and they also have the practical knowledge. John Sykes is the man to
speak to.

They can be contacted at:

TR Bitz
Lyncastle Way,