heat shield

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Vintage Triumph Register List <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: heat shield
From: D & A Jesudowich <dannij@localnet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:53:30 -0500
Well, The 250 finally is running and on the road, and I have to say,
running REAL well (new Mallory dizzy, rebuild of the Webers)..thanks to
all of you that have helped along the way! The heat shield that I
fabricated works like a charm! If anyone is still interested, I can give
you a brief description of how I constructed it and provide a few pics
of the installation..just contact me off list. I'd be happy to send
them.

Alex
TR250...running!..now to the electric's!