Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:13:42 -0800
Hello!

You all know that I rarely ever promote my gasket directly on the
newsgroup, but I felt this would be of
interest to all.

I have recently completed a retooling effort on my TR 2 through TR 4A
gasket.  The gasket has not
changed, but I had to replace some aging molds and I also wanted to
increase my production capacity.
(Many of you were very patient with me as production bogged down at
times.  Thank you!)  To celebrate
being back in action, the coming holidays, and the new year, I wanted to
offer a sale on the gaskets.  (OK,
to be honest, an injection of sales would help offset some serious
retooling costs and silicone purchases!)

I am currently offering free shipping/handling (in the continental USA)
for the remainder of 1999 for the
black gasket for various Triumph Clubs as well as the Triumph Newsgroup.
This saves you $5.00.  (Outside
the USA, just take $5.00 shipping costs)   (Please mention you are a
member of the newsgroup or name
your Triumph club affiliation.)

I know I have indicated that a Spitfire gasket was on the horizon.  I
regret that this has been held up, but I
truly hope to see things come together in 2000.  And I do have renewed
interest in the TR 6.  I believe I
have an answer to my concerns... so it is possible that a gasket would
follow the Spitfire in a reasonable
time.

1999 has been a big year of change for me... and I see light at the end
of tunnel.  Thank you all for your
patience and supportive e-mails!   For those of you that already have
one of my gaskets in use, I would
love to hear feedback.  I'm particularly interested in hearing about the
quality of the directions, the initial
installation, general performance, the ease of re-use, and so on.    (I
do post some feedback on my
website, but only after attaining the writers permission.)

Sincerely,
--Justin Wagner, proprietor
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner  <---- gasket details, etc.

PS This sale applies to the black gasket.  Until further notice, the
blue gasket is not available.