TR2 to TR4A Valve Cover Gasket - Other applications

To: <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: TR2 to TR4A Valve Cover Gasket - Other applications
From: "Kurt" <koblinger@linkline.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:59:09 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Justin et al,

Your gasket should fit the Triumph 2000 Roadster/Renown (not the earlier 1800
Roadster/Renown nor the later 2000 saloon), the Morgan +4 and all its variants
(+4SS, SLR, +4+). The +4 was replaced by the +8 with the Buick/Rover V8 when
Triumph stopped production of the Vanguard engine. Having said that, it would
also fit the Standard Vanguard and I suppose the Atlas, and likely the Ferguson
tractor that used the Vanguard engine. Also add the Swallow Doretti 2 Litre
Sports of '54/'55, the Peerless GT and the Warwick GT and while we're into real
oddities, the Dove GTR4, the Francorchamps Coupe and the Michelotti/Vignale
2000 Italia.

These are what could be considered "production cars", I won' t even begin to
get into the one-off's.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
TR2, TR3, TR7, Vitesse, Doretti, Devin body looking for a chassis