Re: carpet sets TR3A

To: Ken Gano <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: Re: carpet sets TR3A
From: Bob Streepy <trstreep@chicago.avenew.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:31:04 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken-

        I bought a set of Auto mat carpets  a few years ago during a sale for a
ridiculously low price and actually used them to fabricate floor mats.
They were not nearly as well made as the The Roasdster Factory carpets
which I installed in my 3. TRF's carpet kits are allegedly now superior
to the ones I bought in '92. I have also seen Victoria British and Moss
sets were which were superior in quality to Auto Mat, but also,
considerably more expensive. FWIW.

Bob Streepy

TS78649l Caspar [not the world's nicest, just the most expensive]
CC58409 Lucille [the wonder car]