French male?

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: French male?
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:41:55 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On  Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:03:29 -0500
David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Wrote Subject: Sorry for the french mail...

Pas de problem, mon ami, je connais bien. Merci pour le lesson francais.

BTW, ma femme et moi, nous sommes allé au Quebec l'ete dernier en notre 71
TR6 (quand nous allions a VTR) mais nous n'avons pas vu d'autre Triumph.

Well, I'd better stop witht he French before I make a real fool of myself.

Stéphane, Bienvenu a la list.

Dave Massey
St. Louis (San Looie) MO EU.

P.S. Since my computer has the american lexicon, I have to go into
Character Map to get the é.

Bonjour Dave,

Re your last point:
Depending on which version of MS Word you have on your peecee:
If you just keep the Alt button depressed and punch in 130 on the keypad at
the right of your keyboard, you should get é, likewise Alt and 135 gives you ç
(there are lots of others in there)

Léon François Guyot

ps.what's wrong with the French male anyway?