Re: What SU carbs for TR6? or Hitachis? What about a TR4?

To: EUSSIMO@am1.ericsson.se
Subject: Re: What SU carbs for TR6? or Hitachis? What about a TR4?
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:24:12 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Absolutely! In fact I believe the TR4A's all had SU HS6's. Early TR4's all
had SU H6's - same carbs as TR3-3A's. I think you may have to do something
with the choke cable, though. Not sure of difference. H6's are almost a bolt
on replacement.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4

<< Hi List!

 Does anyone know if these will fit a TR4 with Stromberg 175's.....

 Christian
 54 TR2
 63 TR4

 << Al:
  Probably the best SU's to use are the HS6 type.  They can be purchased new
  and are a direct exchange for the Strombergs, at least on my 74 they were.
  Improved performance, probably; improved ease of adjustment, absolutely.