OT joke (at least our cars are Lucas and not microsoft)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: OT joke (at least our cars are Lucas and not microsoft)
From: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:18:20 -0600
Three Engineers

Three engineers are riding down the road in a car. Suddenly, the car
begins to develop trouble. It's sputtering and it sounds like it's going

to stall.
The first engineer is a chemical engineer. He says, "It could be
something in the fuel line. Lets put an additive into the gas and maybe
that will take care of the problem."

The second engineer is an electrical engineer. She says, "It could be
something in the electrical system. Let's replace the wires and the
distributor cap. Maybe that will take care of the problem."

The third engineer is a software engineer from Microsoft. He says, "It
could be that we have too many windows open. Let's close all the
windows, turn off the car, then restart the car and open all the windows

again. Maybe that will take care of the problem."

Reg Tulk
74 Spit (still in boxes, but being painted as I type!)

You can listen to thunder after lightning and tell how close you came to

getting hit. If you don't hear it, you got hit so never mind.