Re: non-lbc

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: non-lbc
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:31:26 -0600
Cc: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
I guess this is too late but here's the deal:::Buy a big  bunch of
flowers and a box of her favorite
 chocolates and 'fess up on the cock up.Sorry , no pun intended, and
give those to her before she
 gets in the house. Just one thing though, you gotta tell us what
happens big guy.
   DK ( old hand at this crap !!!!! got a memory like a bucket with no
bottom. )