Re: non-lbc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non-lbc
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:43:34 -0500
I have been gone all day, so I need to know the outcome of Fred's
dilemma.  What type of fluif could rejuvenate the plants.  Hopefully, he
dug up the plants and replaced them with new more vigorous ones.  If
she's unhappy with that, I know where you could get a  neat looking
concrete monkey to put in the window box.  Also, my first idea was for a
fairly large house fire, that should take care of the plants and the
stain on the window sill. Make sure the cars are well away from the heat
source.  I did like the powder coating idea.  If she's contemplating
bodily harm, I would like first dibs on the TR3 - or if she's parting
things out, the overdrive and transmission. Also, I hear that the drive
shaft is in fairly new condition!! Maybe she will write back.
GOOD LUCK, FRED!!!
Janet said you could come down here and work on my cars, she doesn't let
me touch the plants!
Tom