Re: What's in a Name

To: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Subject: Re: What's in a Name
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:20:34 -0700
Cc: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Bob,
While they do have a Spitfire Catalog, it only goes back to the MkIV and
although there are a lot of parts they handle that cross over to early
Spits, none of their people know what they are.  So one must do some
research and order the parts for the cars they recognize!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer