Re: What's in a Name

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: What's in a Name
From: Bob Jones <Jones_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:34:07 -0600
Cc: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Joe:
I just got the Moss rag today and guess what?  MG continues to be the
featured marque.  From the little owners profile I guess that is to be
expected.  What really frustrates me is their lack of attention to
Triumphs.  Even their Triumph catalogs feature MF accessories.  I opened up
my new TR6 catalog and their's a damn MG on the inside page, 3 and 4, and
adnauseam.  I know a lot of Triumph owners buy from them.  I guess thats
good so some of the profits can be plowed back into new parts for all the
TC's still running around.  Come to think of it, I've never seen a TC
running around.
Bob