Re: Battery

To: RangerCRS <RangerCRS@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 14:21:03 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Craig:

I've had great luck with Delco Freedom batteries- one I had took 7 years
of abuse before calling it quits. My current one shows a group 24 -84
with 975 cranking amps. I've used Interstates, Champions and Energizers,
but I keep going back to the Delco because they seem to give longer
service. YMMV,however.
We have an AC Delco parts house here in town and they still list
Triumphs in their application books so I can be sure of getting the
correct size and terminal configuration.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
getting ready for some engine work