Re: TR3 door hinge screw

To: sweisman@gis.net
Subject: Re: TR3 door hinge screw
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:25:34 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/21/99 3:49:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sweisman@gis.net writes:

<< I have one brand new door hinge screw that doesn't seem to catch.
Something
 on the inside is stripped or displaced.  I will take off the inner panel and
 check the insert out as soon as I can.  I've never seen it in the catalogs.
 Can someone tell me what the inner part looks like?

These screws go into the infamous "captive nuts" on both the A post and the
door. I suspect you are experiencing one that has got loose.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4