Replacing Gaitors on Half-Axles

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing Gaitors on Half-Axles
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:12:18 -0500
Once I have my rear suspension broken down, I plan to replace the
gaitors on the half-axle and rubber protector on the inner universal.
Should the half axles separate without a problem at the spline, and then
should know about this?

Also, I bought the long wire clips to wrap around the end of the
gaitors. Is there a special way the end clips wire together??

Thanks again, D. Michael