Re: Trunnion lubrication, or all you ever wanted to know about trunnions

To: <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, <jsimmons@intrepid.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trunnion lubrication, or all you ever wanted to know about trunnionsbut...
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:05:51 -0700
Awhile back someone advised that if you went to your local boat dealer you
could buy gear oil in tubes.  It seems they use it in the lower ends of the
outboards.  They also sell small pumps that screw onto the tube which are
adaptable to grease gun fittings.  Just jack up the car, push on the "gun"
and give it a couple of pumps.  Couldn't be simpler and doesn't make a
mess.  If you need brand names let me know.