Re: Carbon Canister bracket

To: Rodney Orr <RGOrrgeo@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Carbon Canister bracket
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:13:54 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rod,

My 74 had AC from the dealer.  Is it possible that they mounted the bracket
on the inner passenger side front fender to clear the AC compressor?  The
Moss catalog appears to show it attached to the radiator bracket.  Does the
cannister to anti run-on valve hose point towards the front of the car or
towards the interior?  It looks like I will need to fill some holes in my
fender.

Kyle.