Carbon Canister bracket

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Carbon Canister bracket
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:32:09 -0500
Message text written by "Kyle K. Rice"

Listers,

Could anyone tell me what the bottom of the carbon
canaster bracket is bolted to.  Mine seems to be bent
and I can not find any spot to bolt it to.  This is
the bracket that holds the anti-runon valve.

Thanks Kyle
<

Kyle,

I assume you are talking about a TR6 canister bracket.  If not please
disregard the following.  The bracket mounts to the radiator mounts.  At
the top it attaches to the radiator where the support strap is attached.
At the bottom it mounts to the same bolt (stud) as the radiator.  The
bracket should have a 90 degree bend since the bottom stud is vertical.

Dave Massey