Colortune use

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Colortune use
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:50:18 -0500

I also have a colortune set and agree with the previous individual that stating
having multiple colortune units would be advantagous.  It gets to be a pain
tuning on a per cyl basis (I am running triple Webers).

 I have been told that if one looks at  the exhaust flame immediately after the
head one can use the flame color same as using the color tune system.  I am
considering drilling small inspection/tuning holes in my headers and brazing
nuts over the holes so that I can plug the inspection holes with short bolts
when not in use.  Will this work, what thinks the list?