'62 TR-4 For Sale (CT5018LO)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '62 TR-4 For Sale (CT5018LO)
From: "Eley, Bill W" <Bill_Eley@AIMFUNDS.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:25:21 -0600
Listers:

I'm still interested in selling my TR4.  I've recently had the clutch
replaced.  I originally asked $8500 for the car, but pressure from the wife
mounts.  I will now take $5500.  Following is the description I composed a
few months ago:

Car is in beautiful original condition, with no rust or accidents.  I am the
third owner.  The second owner had the car from 1964 until 1998.    Car has
spent its life in Texas and Oklahoma.  It was repainted in original black
about 10 years ago.  The interior is red (the front seats have been
re-covered).  The carpeting is ok, but could probably use replacing.  The
car runs great.  The speedo and tach were recently rebuilt.  Everything else
is basically original, and in good condition.  The top is relatively new,
and there is a new tonneau.  I have the BMIHT certificate.  The car is in
Houston.  Let me know if you have a serious interest.

Bill Eley