10 Inch brake shoes and more. (Bob)

To: bwesterdale@edax.com
Subject: 10 Inch brake shoes and more. (Bob)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:37:55 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello Bob.  There is a clutch and brake remanufacture shop here in
Chattanooga, TN.  That I have used to reline TR-3, MGA, Healey, and other odd
brake shoes.  I have a set of 10 inch shoes.  I can have them relined and
sell them to you exchange.  Let me know sometime.  For a small profit and
shipping.  Also I have to pay sale tax there.
Thanks John,  Flintstone, GA

I have also use them for rebuilt clutches and pressure plates, TR-3 and 4s.