HOA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: HOA
From: bill williams <wuffo_97@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:14:34 -0800 (PST)

You think your HOA is unreasonable??? HA...I live in a
city that has passed a LAW that is is ILLEGAL to work
on your car,,,,, now get this,,,,,, IN your
garage,,you read that right,,,IN,,,,, I was just
finishing a restoration of my TR3 when i decided to
have a beer.... to pass the time i picked up a
community newspaper that i NEVER read and opened it
before putting it in the trash.. on page 2 was a small
arrticle reminding citizens that it was indeed illegal
to work on your car IN your garage..and went on to
list the things that were acceptable... changing oil,
changing an alternator, etc. I was DUMBFOUNDED and
decided to keep the garage door OPEN so the police
could see what i was doing and give me a ticket. My
next door neighbor is a dean at  a local law school
and she said she has never seen a more ridiculous
law...and would be glad to represent me pro bono.,,,
sooooo if you ever consider moving to St Louis,,,,
avoid the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF UNIVERSITY CITY like the
plague.... oh yeah.. did i mention you cant park a
pickup truck in view of the street???? i am SOO
tempted to  trade my Tahoe in on a CREW CAB DUALLY
F250 ford,,,, JUST to piss off the city.

Well thanks for listening to my rants......

Bill Varnum