New HOA rules cause "Brown Shirt" clearance

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New HOA rules cause "Brown Shirt" clearance
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:10:20 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
I think my TR3 is safe, however my six is going to have to become a donor.
If you have needs, let me know. If I can get the parts off in two days,
after my needs, you guys can have them. Prices will be low or free, I'd like
to recoup some of my loss but it's not your fault. I prefer to give parts
away but it is a hassle to get the packing and make the time to go to UPS,
etc, etc...

More later the wife is calling and life will be hell if I don't go now.

Andy