Re: how loud is a Monza setup?

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: how loud is a Monza setup?
From: Shawn Mann <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 23:47:26 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Douglas,

It sounds to me that you do indeed have a Monza installed.  I
have one on my TR6 and even with a pair of additional glasspacks
installed to help take the edge off, the suckers are still really
loud.  I'd imagine in a hardtop it can be worse.  Can't be sure
of any performance increases, and it can be a little tiresome on
long highway trips.  The flipside is how good the quad pipes look
and how much fun brapping around town or up in the mountains with the
top down is (not an option for you, I know).

Shawn Mann
70 TR6