Weber Tuning

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber Tuning
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:40:55 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I was wondering if anyone out there can give me some info on Tuning the
32mm/36mm DVG type Webers.  I'm not running this setup by choice. They
were PO installed and I'm just going to have to live with them until I
can get my ZS from my parts car rebuilt.  Or until I can get these to
run right.  Currently the Car runs great except for a pronounced
hesitation when I step on the gas from Idle.  I have to let off the gas
and ease into it.  Once I get going the car runs strong in all gears no
missing except from Idle speed.  Could this be a clogged jet or the
wrong Idle jet?  The only other problem is that my gas mileage is
terrible.  I don't remember it ever being this bad.  Are these two
problems related?  Any info would be much appreciated.   By the way I
just had the valves, and timing adjusted.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
73 TR6