Re: HELP! with glazing putty

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELP! with glazing putty
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 06:59:43 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Gary,
The glazing putty I use is red and self hardening.  No mixing required.
It's made by BONDO and smells of lacquer thinner.  It goes on with a
putty knife or plastic squeegee and is easily sandable.  The only thing
that I keep forgetting is to let it thoroughly dry before sanding it.

The intent of the stuff is to fill in any pin holes and imperfections
left after smoothing the surface with body filler.  I also find that it
is great for filling the void left after a rick chip in the paint.

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer