Spitfire for sale in Dublin, Ireland

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire for sale in Dublin, Ireland
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 08:13:43 -0700
I received an EMail today indicating that there was a SPitfire for sale
in Dublin.  Here's the description I got:

It is a genuine Spitfire and it's for sale at £1,800.
The Engine and Gearbox have been rebuilt and are covered for 6 months.
The original colour of the car is Yellow (Resprayed Red at some point).
The bodywork is in excellent condition but could use another respray
job, and the seats will need restoration or replacement. The log book is
supplied with the car, that still retains it's original license plates.
I would be very grateful if you would place this add on your web site as
I think a Triumph fan would really appreciate what a fine car this is.
In fact the only missing component is the bonnet crutch.

The person to contact is: Adrian Lawler
He is not the owner but can be reached at: Adrian_Lawler@clockworks.ie

The car is a 1973 MkIV.

Regards,