RE: TR-250 VIN # ?

To: JRossi727@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR-250 VIN # ?
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:46:51 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
John
Good question. Apparently the build date and date they were tagged as were
often different depending on when the dealer got it off the lot. I suspect
that yours was built in '67, but only because I think mine was built very
early in '68 (CD2807 L). Sure would like to know the number for the first
one built in '68. (One of these days I gotta get off my duff and get the
build certificate.)

I'd be interested in what you find out.
Good luck
Mark