Z-car list

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Z-car list
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 06:36:16 EST
Hi there,
             Can anyone on this list tell me if there is a list for datsun
Z-cars? The man I built molds for to make parts for his race car has agian
changed the car so I must build a new set. Since the old set is still makes a
fine set of fenders he wants to sell them. They will not be expensive.He said
he will take $250.00 each for them and that wont even cover the cost of the
materials! They are agout 3/8s of an inch thick, tooling gelled and egg-crate
type braced.
              Well if anyone is interested or they know about a list let me
know....thanks.

PLB3