RE: Spotted Dick

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spotted Dick
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:16:16 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Ahh, but John, did they have the custard to go with it. Granted I cheat and
use Bird's but I can't eat pie without it, nor should Spotted Dick be eaten
without it. OOh! and let's not get started on Pork Pie (never eaten with
custard), Cornish Pasties, Pork Roast with cracklin', and (I'd die for some
of this right now) bread and drippin'. Beans on toast, Welsh rarebit,
Bakewell Tart, Brandy snaps, Devon Cake (more brandy), Devonshire Splits,
oooh Grommet, I'd really luv a little Stilton on a Cream Cracker right now.
Who said the English don't know how to cook?
Andy