RE: A Truiumph Christmas Decoration

To: <levilevi@home.com>
Subject: RE: A Truiumph Christmas Decoration
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:37:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Bud, I put a 3 of your pictures up on my page to show everyone this beauty,
like Fred Thomas said I would have to get a loan to buy lights for my cars
but I think that you've started something new, we should all follow you and
do the same. They have a Christmas Boat parade here in Ft Lauderdale and
they decorate the boats  like that (advantages of a warm climate) why not
show others what we are proud of.
Enjoy, the link is http://www.cocoinc.com/jack/cars.htm

Jack