RE: A Truiumph Christmas Decoration

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Truiumph Christmas Decoration
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:59:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm on my way to look at a parts GT6, the only problem is if I take it I
have to take the part's car's parts car. In other words a whole backyard
full of stuff, all I need is a tranny for my GT6, but isn't that how most of
us end up with all these cars :-)? I might be posting the pieces I don't
need soon, how about a restoring a GT6 Fred?

Jack